IU Southeast to host KIAC Men’s and Women’s Final Four | Schools
NEW ALBANY, IN (WAVE) – The Kentucky Intercollegiate Athletic Conference announced the Indiana University Southeast will host the semifinals and championship rounds of the 2013 KIAC Men’s and Women’s Basketball tournaments.
In a press release IU Southeast Athletic Director Joe Glover said, “We are very excited to host the semifinals and championship games of the KIAC Men’s and Women’s Basketball Tournaments. This is a great event and we are glad to bring the tournaments back to our local Southern Indiana community. We hope our community will embrace this event. There is no doubt these tournaments will help add to our rich basketball tradition in the state of Indiana.”
The last time IU Southeast hosted the tournaments was in 2006.
- Feb. 21 - Play-In Game between two lowest-seeded teams (at campus sites)
- Feb. 23 - First Round @ higher seeds (at campus sites)
- Feb. 25 - Semifinals @ IU Southeast (four games – Played in New Albany, Ind.)
- Feb. 26 - Championship games (two games – Played in New Albany, Ind.)
Games times and tickets prices have not been released.
Copyright 2012 WAVE News. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Floyd County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Some school districts wait, others close, ahead of expected storm
- Driver killed in crash on Clark Memorial Bridge identified
- Crime-fighting Louisville committee still hasn't met
- Officers arrest man after unsuccessful attempt to intimidate strangers to help him flee
- Two suspects arrested in string of restaurant robberies