Horshoe’s Chariot Run Named Among Top Casino Golf Courses | News
From Joseph Hall
ELIZABETH, IN – Chariot Run, Horseshoe Southern Indiana’s golf course, has another award to add to the mantle.
Golfweek Magazine has named the Southern Indiana course as the 20th best casino golf course in the country—the third year in a row Chariot Run has received a top ranking. The publication also ranked Chariot Run as the third best golf course in Indiana.
“We don’t take this recognition lightly,” says Chariot Run Golf Pro Jeff Krohn. “We take pride in offering quality both on and off the course, and I’m pleased the golf community is taking notice.”
Chariot Run has received numerous awards in recent years—and some even go beyond the game of golf. The course is a “Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary” through Audubon International for its commitment to environmental planning, water conservation and wildlife management.
Chariot Run boasts 18 holes and more than 7,000 yards of golf with bent grass greens, fairways and tees and sparkling lakes. The course is open year around.
Top Floyd County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Dalai Lama to visit Louisville, speak at Festival of Faiths
- Kentucky Reggae Festival returns to the Louisville Water Tower
- Innovative concept in fitness hits Louisville
- First Hack-a-Thon nets apps for healthy living, crime prevention, help for the disabled
- Vote in online contest to help Americana Community Center get up to $10,000