Childrens products recalled due to fire, choking hazards | News
LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) - Thousands of clothes and strollers are being recalled.
Target is recalling about 560,000 two-piece pajama sets that were sold from August 2012 through November 2012.
The pajamas fail to meet federal flammability standards for children's sleep wear, which poses a burn hazard to children.
For full product details, click here. Consumers should return them to any Target store for a full refund.
Meanwhile, Bugaboo is recalling more than 50,000 Chameleon and Donkey model strollers sold in the United States and Canada.
A button on the carry handle can become disengaged, causing the handle to detach and posing a fall and choking hazard to young children.
For full product details, click here. Consumers should contact Bugaboo for a free replacement handle at 1-800-460-2922.
Copyright 2013 WAVE News. All rights reserved.
Top Floyd County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Dalai Lama to visit Louisville, speak at Festival of Faiths
- Kentucky Reggae Festival returns to the Louisville Water Tower
- Innovative concept in fitness hits Louisville
- First Hack-a-Thon nets apps for healthy living, crime prevention, help for the disabled
- Vote in online contest to help Americana Community Center get up to $10,000