Free Seminar on Life's Challenges In Jeffersonville, IN | Events
From Judy Storz
JEFFERSONVILLE, IN - The Catholic Community of Jeffersonville, St. Augustine and Sacred Heart Parishes Health Ministry Team is offering a free seminar on Life's challenges at St. Augustine Church, 315 E. Chestnut Street, Jeffersonville, IN on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 from 7-8:30 pm.
Unexpected Life Changing Events and End of Life Care: ASpiritual, Medical and Legal Perspective, will begin with brief introductory remarks, followed by an opportunity to ask questions from a physician, attorney or clergy. Some of the topics include Advanced Directives, Organ and Tissue donation, Patient Rights, and Artificial Nutrition and Hydration.
Register that night to win a Golf outing for 2 donated by State Senator, Ron Grooms
The seminar will be held in St. Augustine's Parish Hall, 316 Maple Street, Jeffersonville, IN. For more information call 812-283-7256 or 812-282-1669.
Upcoming Events near Floyd County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- LMPD: Witness wrestles knife away from restaurant purse snatcher
- Some school districts wait, others close, ahead of expected storm
- Driver killed in crash on Clark Memorial Bridge identified
- Crime-fighting Louisville committee still hasn't met
- Officers arrest man after unsuccessful attempt to intimidate strangers to help him flee