New Wastewater Utility Director Named | Business
From Mayor Jeff M. Gahan
NEW ALBANY, IN - Mayor Jeff M. Gahan announced that Mr. Robert S. Sartell will take over as Utility Director for the New Albany Wastewater Utility.
Mr. Sartell previously served American Water Enterprises as the Operational Manager for the New Albany plant. Mr. Sartell has over 10 years’ experience in facility operations management, and a total of 35 years’ experience in
Mr. Sartell is a graduate of Clarksville High School, and completed higher education courses at both Indiana University Southeast and Ivy Tech. Mr. Sartell is certified with both an Indiana Class IV Wastewater Treatment License and an Indiana Class A Industrial Wastewater License, along with being a member of the Southern Indiana Operators Association.
“Mr. Sartell has the qualifications, capability, and experience to ensure that the plant operates at a high level,” stated Jim Garrard, Sewer Utility Transition Director.
“Mr. Sartell is a 35 year veteran of the industry,” stated Mayor Jeff M. Gahan. “His guidance and expertise in his field will be invaluable as New Albany brings this utility back in house for our Bicentennial Year.”
Upcoming Events near Floyd County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Officers arrest man after unsuccessful attempt to intimidate strangers to help him flee
- Kentucky Farm Bureau conference to be held at the Galt House
- LMPD: 4 people shot, innocent driver injured in crash after incident on 32nd Street
- LMPD: Driver crashes car while rushing shooting victim to hospital
- Local charity looking for people to donate on Giving Tuesday