Possum Intruder | Urban Wildlife
GEORGETOWN, IN (WAVE) – If you've noticed lately that your trash is strewn everywhere, it’s not the dark gray cat or golden retriever from Indian Creek Woods subdivision this time. A possum living somewhere off of East Whiskey Run Rd. has been bravely sneaking into garages and eating whatever it can find. Several residents have been surprised by the bold rodent.
It likes to hide under the lawn mower. Beware, this thing isn’t scared of you.
Copyright 2010 WAVE News. All rights reserved.
Top Floyd County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Dalai Lama to visit Louisville, speak at Festival of Faiths
- Kentucky Reggae Festival returns to the Louisville Water Tower
- Innovative concept in fitness hits Louisville
- First Hack-a-Thon nets apps for healthy living, crime prevention, help for the disabled
- Vote in online contest to help Americana Community Center get up to $10,000